Trying some new faces:
On the movie side of life:
- Cloverfield is all right but nothing special and the main guy (camera man) is annoying as fuck
- Gone Baby Gone is really good
- Saw Bullit again
Also: While trying to find out how old Steve McQueen was when he died, i stumbled over some fun things:
He nearly played:
- Dirty Harry
- The guy in Breakfast at Tiffany´s
- The lead in CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
- John RAMBO
yes.. JOHN RAMBO!
I had fun times imagining Mr. McQueen running through woods or saying "make my day!".
On that note.. Other THINGS THAT NEARLY happend:
- Kirk Douglas playing Col. Trautman in FIRST BLOOD
- Will Smith playing Neo (he turned the role down)
- Nicolas Cage playing Neo (also turned it down)
The last two are really funny if you try to imagine THE MATRIX with these both as the lead character.
- ▼ 2008 (105)