Found this on the swissmiss blog, very interesting and fun to watch:
Dan Ariely, a professor of behavioral economics at Duke University, presents examples of cognitive illusions that help illustrate why humans make predictably irrational decisions.
Monday, January 12, 2009
- Sparkling wine bum
- More on the sex study stuff
- sex study
- A friend, drugs and a great podcast
- Balloons! Sopranos!
- SEE THESE BLOGPOSTS: Nice Character design by Mia...
- ONLINE DATING = not for me!
- Dan Ariely: Tendencies of Irrational Behavior
- more procrastination
- a sketch, some links and we even see some trailers...
- Colored pencils, my new found love
- Sketches and good blogposts
- HEY NEW YEAR
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2008 (105)