Sunday, March 15, 2009

Moleskine sketch, links and Murakami

I wanted to post interesting links so i had to scan something.
Its a bit sad that my scanner is the cheapest piece of plastic on earth, not able to scan a Moleskine page without making the slight yellow tint on the page look funky.
To battle this, i had to turn it into black and white. I hope its still a enjoyable sight!

But lets get down to it!
- Deforgeo makes a borderless comic
- Louis made stickers!
- incredible giraffes by Andrew Shek

Other than that, i started reading BLIND WILLOW, SLEEPING WOMAN by Mr.Murakami and i really like it so far. I felt a bit boring to buy ANOTHER Murakami novel but what the hell, his story's have never disappointed and i like the mood his words put me in.
I'm really thinking about doing some drawings based on my favorite books from him.



2 comments:

RAWLS said...

pui pui.

Don't worry, my scanner does the same thing. Maybe it's a glitch in the moleskin's molecular system?... definitely not our cheap scanners.

Mei Day said...

Man I love this. Keep it up man.