I´m just back from the theater and wanted to write some words.
But then i saw this review from CHUD and it basically says everything i would have written but with good spelling and grammar.
"I don't think that film transcends that genre as much as it seeks to not be in it; Nolan's made a crime movie that has a guy in a stupid suit smack in the middle of it. Of course that's the beauty of superhero stories, much like westerns or science fiction stories - you can meld them with other genres. A cowboy can investigate a murder just as two people can fall in love on a space ship. There's an even more condescending notion that The Dark Knight takes itself more seriously than other superhero movies - as if this is an inherently good thing."
- Sketchbook pages / Movies and Books
- What a great song:
- THE REAL WORLD, sore eyes
- hm hm hm
- a sundays sketch
- Drinking buddies
- THE DARK KNIGHT, finally
- Movie report: "Mulholland drive" and others
- THE REAL WORLD, The movie "Wackness"
- THE REAL WORLD, Morning glory
- a "thanks" goes to my humble master CB for sending...
- is it me?
- Slow Motion Lightning
- in between
- Book report: THE GAME (Neil Strauss)
- things to listen to
- ▼ August (20)