Saturday, August 9, 2008
is it me?
Both of these pictures were used on one of Germany´s biggest news sites.
Both of them at a certain time at the top of the page, at the most viewable and important place of the site (they were used in the posted order).
Is it me or are these pictures disgusting, against any good taste and inhuman?
I like reality and i think that news sites should cover a war like it is.
But somehow i feel like shit looking at these pictures.
Like a voyeur, looking at a horrible car crash from the sidelines.
Posted by Andreas Schuster at 10:27 AM
- Sketchbook pages / Movies and Books
- What a great song:
- THE REAL WORLD, sore eyes
- hm hm hm
- a sundays sketch
- Drinking buddies
- THE DARK KNIGHT, finally
- Movie report: "Mulholland drive" and others
- THE REAL WORLD, The movie "Wackness"
- THE REAL WORLD, Morning glory
- a "thanks" goes to my humble master CB for sending...
- is it me?
- Slow Motion Lightning
- in between
- Book report: THE GAME (Neil Strauss)
- things to listen to
- ▼ August (20)